Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love the Cheeks! (I really love this pic)
Maggie smiles a lot but we just haven't caught it on camera, until now! SO DANG CUTE!
I put this crib mirror on her changing table & she found a new friend. She loves staring at herself.
So, I decided to take a few pic's and buy cute frame to give to Lance for father's day. (he had mentioned he didn't have any pictures at his work) Maggie was very cooperative and I got some REALLY cute pic's!
I love this pic! Talk about attitude!

5 comments:

  1. I love her headband she is so beautiful!!! Little girls are so FUN!! I hope she's sleeping better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are so cute! that cat is HUGE by the way.... i hope youre doing well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her smile :) she is so cute, Riley loved mirrors when he was that age too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's super cute...but I'm going to need more pictures...and movies if you've got em! Love and miss you guys.
    Echo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, girly! :) We need updated pictures of Maggie :) I bet she is growing up fast! :) and I hope you are enjoying every min of it.

    ReplyDelete