I'm excited you have a blog Hedie! Little Maggie is so adorable and I feel so lucky that i was able to see her what percious baby! I'll call you next week and maybe if our schedules work out we can get together.
Oh Heidi! I'm so excited for you! I was just thinking that you should have had that baby by now. I was looking at Kim's blog hoping their might be a link to yours. And what do you know! Anyway, congrats! She is absolutely beautiful! I'd love to hear more details about how everything went. Why did you have a c/s-maybe because she was so HUGE!!!? Who was your nurse? I didn't recognize her in the pick all gowned up. Anyway! Congrats, again!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! SO DANG CUTE!!! I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteAwe, she is so cute!! I hope you are getting lots of rest! And enjoying your new little addition to the family
ReplyDeleteI'm excited you have a blog Hedie! Little Maggie is so adorable and I feel so lucky that i was able to see her what percious baby! I'll call you next week and maybe if our schedules work out we can get together.
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutley adorable! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying every minute. And... I hope you are getting some sleep. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Heidi! I'm so excited for you! I was just thinking that you should have had that baby by now. I was looking at Kim's blog hoping their might be a link to yours. And what do you know! Anyway, congrats! She is absolutely beautiful! I'd love to hear more details about how everything went. Why did you have a c/s-maybe because she was so HUGE!!!? Who was your nurse? I didn't recognize her in the pick all gowned up. Anyway! Congrats, again!
ReplyDelete